About SyncTrack - Add Tracking Auto
Adding tracking info to PayPal improves cash flow and reduce chargebacks, disputes, and refund from customers for these reasons:
- 1.When a red flag is raised regarding your account, PayPal may apply a reserve on it. By adding tracking info, you can improve your account's track record - and have the reserve level lowered (or even completely removed).
- 2.When there’s a rocket in sales or disputes or chargebacks level, PayPal is holding your payments for up to 21 days to protect the buyers. By adding tracking info, you can access your funds right after delivery with supported carriers.
- 3.PayPal's Seller Protection reduces claims and chargebacks and helps prevent fraud. by providing tracking information through PayPal, customers can keep track of their transactions. Also, it is one of the requirements and protects you from disputes like Unauthorized Transactions or Item Not Received.
- Safe and easy setup by creating a dedicated PayPal sub-account
- Connect to multi Paypal accounts to save your cost
- A quick and easy way to activate tracking info submission to Paypal
- Real-time access to submission status
- Always update reports of fulfilled orders and tracking info submitted on the last 30 days/today/this month/last month/all time
- Auto-add tracking info to Paypal
- Sync tracking numbers from old orders to Paypal
- Access funds more quickly
- Paypal’s seller protection
This is documentation on the SyncTrack - Add tracking auto application, which will help you to configure your app in the right way.
Having tracking info submitted to PayPal - in 3 easy steps
Install the app on Shopify and connect the app with your PayPal account to let the app sync tracking info to Paypal.
Step 1: Add SyncTrack - Add tracking auto app to your app store.
Step 2: Install the app to your store => App admin => Click to SETTINGS tab => Click Connect with Paypal.
Step 3: Log in to your Paypal account
Step 4: Agree and connect your account with SyncTrack - Add tracking auto app
Step 5: After connecting, it will take back you to the app admin, where you can see the "confirmed" status and credentials ID. Then, the app is ready to add tracking information to PayPal once the orders are fulfilled.
If you regularly change your PayPal account on Shopify to reduce the spike on one account, please connect to the respective PayPal accounts in the application so that tracking information is uploaded to the correct PayPal account.
You also can more Paypal accounts by clicking on "Add Paypal Account" and repeating the same process as you did with the first one.
- Orders that Shopify returns to a Paypal account (Email) will be added with tracking information to the respective account.
- Orders that Shopify does not return a Paypal account (Email) or Paypal account (Email) that has not been added to the list, tracking information will be added to the primary account.
✏️ Watch the tutorial video to have a better visualization on how to create a limited-access user on PayPal:
Every time an order is fulfilled and tracking info is added to Shopify, your store notifies us instantly and automatically by Shopify. It will give the order a tracking number and tracking company. We will submit these two to PayPal. This tracking number corresponds to each shipping unit.
SyncTrack - Add tracking auto provides you a piece of fully transparent information available of fulfilled orders and tracking info submitted to PayPal.
The data report is constantly updated to keep customers informed about their transactions.
You can review the tracking information for the Last 30 days / Today / This month / Last month/ All time.
Orders will automatically be synced to PayPal as soon as you mark the order as fulfilled and add the tracking number.
However, for old orders, you still should process them by clicking the “Process Old Orders” button to add the tracking code to PayPal automatically.
You can review the tracking information for the Last 30 days / Today / This month / Last month/ Custom time:
Upload CSV function
In the "Orders" tab, the Upload CSV function lets you upload orders from other platforms with a template file. The app will automatically detect the info and help you add tracking numbers to Paypal.
Step 1: Download Template Step 2: Enter order information if you want to add tracking information to PayPal for orders from other platforms => Save the file to your computer Step 3: Upload the updated template fil
In the Dashboard tab, you can see the current plan you are using and how many orders have been synced on the current month per your package
Choose a plan that fits your needs.
There are 2 options for you to pay:
- Pay monthly
- Pay annually
Except for the UNLIMITED plan, the other three have a limited number of orders available for being submitted to PayPal. For each plan, we submit tracking information to PayPal for one order.
The plan will be renewed every 30 days.
After choosing the plan, you will be asked to process old orders or not.
- The old orders will count to your usage this month.
- Get old orders function allows you to sync tracking numbers from old orders to Paypal, you need to grant the app access to use this.
- Upload CSV function lets you upload orders from other platforms with a template file. The app will automatically detect the info and help you add tracking numbers to Paypal.
Synctrack supports almost all of the payment gateways, except CheckoutX because Checkout X does not send transaction_id PayPal, there is not enough information to send tracking.
All good? Let's explore some of the main GitBook concepts, starting with Spaces.