How to cancel Synctrack subcrisptions for WooCommerce users
We are sorry to see you go, but if you want to remove the app, please do as follows:
- Click the Gear icon in the upper right of the screen to go to the Settings menu.
The Settings section allows you to manage your address, phone numbers, email, and other information
- In the top menu bar, choose Payments.
- Select Manage Automatic Payments.
This option allows you to update your subscriptions and automated payments
- In the left column, above the merchants' list, make sure the "Show Active" option is chosen.
- Find the merchant whose payments you want to discontinue. If the merchant you want to remove isn't shown, click the "See more" button to see further options.
Indicate whether the subscription is "Active" or "Inactive" next to the cancel button
- Click the Cancel button at the upper right of the subscription history page.
- A notice will display notifying you that if you stop making payments, your subscription will be terminated. To confirm, click cancel again.
- After canceling subscription on Paypal, you just simply delete the app from your app store.